Follow Me, Friends

Thursday, October 29, 2015

SUCCESS: International Babywearing Week IBWKL2015

We had successfully organised an IBWKL2015 at Citta Mall, Ara Damansara on the 24th October 2015. It was a happening event! Full of funs! A lot of activities! 

Here's the details program for your viewing as it was already done :)



I was appointed as an emcee for the afternoon session after the original emcee got sick an MC for the day (irony eh!) Being an emcee for this public event & out in an open area was truly a new experience for me! I was used to organised a corporate event with a lot of protocol and formal flow! But this was new and gave me something to test my public speaking skill! And nope! I was quite frustrated with myself *sigh*

Also, we had a celebrities sharing session where 3 know celebs joined us for this event! They were very sporting & of course very comfortable on stage :)








No comments: